Duronic Gas Monitor Arm Stand
Duronic Gas Monitor Arm Stand. Other Variations available on request. OPTIMISE WORK LIFE AND INCREASE EFFICIENCY: The Duronic... Read More Detail
Duronic Gas Monitor Arm Stand. Other Variations available on request.
- OPTIMISE WORK LIFE AND INCREASE EFFICIENCY: The Duronic DMG51X2 is a gas-powered steel desk mount for one computer monitor or one lightweight LCD/LED television screen. Our gas-powered models provide the highest level of flexibility and movement as they do not depend on a minimum weight to be installed onto a mount. They move fluidly just by the touch of hand, and can be re-adjusted/manoeuvred regularly throughout the day without worrying about loosening or tightening any parts of the mount.
- HEALTH BENEFITS & INCREASED PRODUCTIVITY: Most stand-alone monitors are low-levelled and as such they can cause a problem for most people as they sit below the user’s natural line of sight. When a screen is not positioned properly it can have a negative effect on the user’s posture, wellbeing and productivity. This Duronic desk mount allows the user to adjust the stand based on their own height and seating position, enabling them to work comfortably.
- ULTIMATE FLEXIBILITY AND OPTIMAL VIEWING ANGLES: This monitor stand is fully adjustable, both in height and in the position or angle of the arm. Thanks to the cleverly designed gas-powered arm, you can adjust it forward/backward, up/down, move it left to right and rotate 360°. You can also push the screen back to be almost flush with the pole, which is handy when not in use. The head fitting can swivel left/right and can rotate 360° allowing you to view the monitor vertically.
- COMPATIBLE WITH VESA MONITORS: This monitor stand is suitable for most major brand monitors on the market (i.e. Samsung, LG, Dell, to name a few) who adhere to VESA compatibility. This mount will support screens 13”-27” in size and with a maximum weight of 8kg. The VESA bracket will hold monitors with VESA 100 or VESA 75 mounting holes; this means that the holes should be either 100mm or 75mm apart from each other when measured.
- SOLID CONSTRUCTION, BUILT TO LAST: Made from durable solid steel, this pole will stand firm on your desktop supporting your monitor precisely with ease. It can be fixed to the desk using the desk clamp included, or it can be installed using a grommet (which you can buy separately). We sell a range of accessories for this pole to allow you to customise your set-up.